Only by grasping the resources of high-quality merchants can the stable and sustainable revenue be grasped, which is one of the important links in the launch of shared power bank.
So what are the attributes of high-quality merchants that launch sharing power bank rental stations?
In addition to Class A entertainment venues, we can also launch at the following merchants:
1. Fixed high-traffic places for merchants: such as hospitals, government affairs halls, airports, amusement parks, etc
2. Have the ability to consume and stay for a long time: such as restaurant, hot pot restaurant, barbecue restaurant, etc
3. Large demand for emergency charging and high demand for use: such as scenic spots, high-speed railway stations, etc
Launch strategy of power bank sharing stations: retain high-quality merchants
As the saying goes, it is easier to fight against the power of the river than to defend the power of the river, and the same is true for the shared power bank. After some agents spread out the equipment, the initial income is stable, and after a period of time, the precipitous decline. At this time, we need to know the situation in time. We can see whether there is a problem with the equipment or whether the store has introduced other power bank brands, and whether the equipment is normally online. The following strategies can be adopted for maintenance:
1. Check the equipment status: if offline, contact the merchant to find out the reason and adjust the equipment online in time
2. Sign merchant agreement: sign exclusive placement agreement for merchants and merchants with stable benefits. It is recommended that the agreement period be more than 2 years
3. Deal with customer complaints in time: keep in touch with the merchants and deal with customer complaints in time. If the equipment is broken, replace it with a new machine and then go to the factory to recycle the old equipment
4. Replenishment and cleaning in a timely manner: When the shared power bank equipment is insufficient and not replenished in a timely manner, the revenue will certainly decline. In addition, some shared power bank equipment is placed outdoors, or restaurants, and needs to be cleaned and maintained irregularly, so that users can have the desire to rent.